Mauban, Quezon: Best Travel Deals To Cagbalete Island
Experience the beauty of a quaint island only a few hours south of Manila. A tropical hideaway endowed with a pristine beach and possesses a rural laidback lifestyle. The sun, the sky, sand and saltwater creates a montage that sums up to one untouched paradise called Cagbalete Island.
The unspoiled island of Cagbalete lies off the coast of Mauban, the jump off point to the island. As the boat approaches the island, the white sand reflecting the suns radiant glow provides a glimpse of what Cagbalete Island has to offer.
Beach lovers are greeted with vivid hues of the blue sky and Cagbalete’s beach scoured with fine white sand. Changing tides are undoubtedly evident as sandbars stretches about a kilometer. Mysteries of the deep are revealed as you wander across this seemingly vast dessert of corals and starfishes.
And on a clear night, sparkling from the heavens are the stars winking back as you stare while lying in soft white sand – a nice way to end a beautiful day.
Biyahe Lokal will take you to an unforgettable getaway allowing them to take care of all the necessities, and leave all the fun and enjoyment to you. If the sun, sky, sand, and sea make a perfect destination, Biyahe Lokal’s hassle-free, convenient, and intensive service make a perfect vacation.
1. For package inquiries, rates, and inclusions, call/text 0998-95-LOKAL (56525) or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Like Biyahe Lokal on Facebook for travel updates and other destinations as well.
3. Have a nice day, and see you in Cagbalete Island.
4. Please Follow Biyaherong Barat on Facebook
5. Follow @BiyaherongBarat on Twitter
6. Follow @biyaherongbarat on Instagram.
7. Follow Biyaherong Barat on Twitter